Friday, July 13, 2007

Discovery - RSS Feeds

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?

I liked Bloglines newsreader because of the way it was organized.

I am going to stray from the prepared questions now. I have seen the orange logo on many websites before. When I added Merlin, I first tried to click Subscribe beside the logo. All that did was show a page that had HTML. I'm not sure what that was about. However, I was able to find the listing by searching feeds in Bloglines. But, I noticed that I could not pull up Google feed that way. Maybe searching by feed was not correct. If someone could let me know, that would be great.

While I think the RSS idea is cool, I can't say I would use it all the time. I would rather type in the web address and see that new material hasn't been posted than log into Bloglines. However, I am glad to know what the orange icon means because I see it a lot.

No comments: