Saturday, July 7, 2007

Week 3: Technology-related post

I own a digital camera, an iPod, a PDA, and a cell phone, but I wouldn't say I am techno saavy. I can use the most basic features of each of these devices without reading the instructions. I just wish there was a way to eliminate batteries. Each of these things has to be plugged in and I am not good at remembering that part.
The best technology to me is email. Lots of information can be conveyed that way and it is accessible almost anywhere there is an internet connection. I often find myself checking my work email at home. I'd say it's an addiction.
In other technology related news, the iPhone was released this week and the AL Direct newsletter had an article about 15 or so laws of blogging. If any of you subscribe to it, it might prove to be an interesting read.
Over and out.

No comments: